Starts in October 2024
This course is designed for practitioners who are deeply committed to the shamanic path and who have the calling to teach, or who are teaching already and want to sharpen their skills. As the interest in Shamanism continues to expand, there is a parallel need for a greater number of teachers. Drawing on over twenty years of teaching experience in Shamanism, Twobirds has crafted the course around two principal aspects. Firstly, course development and delivery and secondly, self-enquiry through exploration of the archetypal realms.
Course Development & Delivery
This component will include the following:
- Inspiration and instruction on how to develop courses and its evolution from introductory to more advanced levels. There will be reference to existing Embracing Shamanism courses where training material will be openly shared with participants.
- Guidelines on how to hold the space for groups of people and how to deal with difficult situations.
- Strategies on how to preserve your energy levels in a teaching environment in order to avoid energy related health issues such as burn-outs. This will also include your personal preparation and integration time before and after an event.
- How to create, set, and manage healthy boundaries to teach with integrity and truly enjoy the process.
- Insights into the many core-aspects that are held within the role as teacher.
- Suggestions and inspirations on how to establish yourself as a teacher.
The second component of the training deals with personal motivation and empowerment. The calling to step into the place of teacher will inevitably hold a personal inner journey in order to establish a healthy, sound foundation that will ground the individual into this role. We will explore setbacks and self-perceived limitations that restrict one’s potential as a teacher through an adventure into the archetypal realms. Archetypes can be seen as energetic patterns that manage the flow of power through the individual psyche. Employing a rich variety of core-shamanic practices, we will explore the following:
- The importance of chaos cycles as a creative force that activates new potential and a divine re-ordering in life.
- How to move from a chaos cycle of self-sabotage into new potential through uncovering your archetypal forces of fate and survival.
- How to ignite a new ‘archetypal crew’ in order to make the choices that are driven by your soul destiny, rather than your personal history.
- The dark night and transition from a job to career/spiritual calling as a teacher in the healing arts.
- The archetypal breaking down and reordering of your esteem system.
- How to live in this world with heightened sensitivities that often result in feeling overloaded and overwhelmed, anxious, exhausted, or energetically drained.
- How to identify chaos cycles larger than your personal psychic field & their influence on you.
This advanced training is limited to 20 participants and consists of three six-day residential gatherings. It is open to individuals who have completed the Embracing Shamanism Shamanic Practitioner Training, or an equivalent. Participants are requested to commit to course work to be undertaken at home which will require around 70-100 hours in the five-month period between the gatherings.
Pricing & Information
The gatherings start on Tuesday at 6pm and finish at 2pm on Sunday.
- 8 – 13 October 2024
- 22 – 27 April 2025
- 7 – 12 October 2025
Venue: Noddfa, Penmaenmawr, Snowdonia, Wales
Total Cost: £2300
Trainer Fee: £1100
Accommodation and Food: £1200
If you have any questions or would like to take this course, please get in touch.